Rustington, West Sussex
Salary: £18,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
Position: Sales Executive (B2B – New Business Development)
Location: Rustington, West Sussex
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum (DOE) + commission (OTE of up to £26k per annum)
Average Working hours: 35 (Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:00, Friday 08:30 – 13:30)
Due to further expansion of our successful, vibrant brands Pro Landscaper Magazine (www.prolandscapermagazine.com)/FutureArchmagazine/FutureScape Event (www.futurescapeevent.com), that provide business information to the industry, we are now looking to appoint a target driven Sales Executive to join our friendly and outgoing team.
We are a market leader and have high-standards of presentation in everything we do. Our teams are committed to delivering highly valuable, inspiring and actionable content via printed magazine, websites, social media, events, exhibitions, apps or mobile phones. Our total focus is on B2B communications and working closely with our clients to deliver quality and sustainable results.
You will be responsible for contacting potential clients over the phone and maintaining current relationships to promote sales advertising (print & digital) and industry leading events. You will be required to build relationships with new and existing customers via telephone and off-site consultations; attending events, networking and attending meetings to build our brands within the industry – maximising all revenue opportunities whilst delivering a professional, high quality level of customer service to all our clients.
- You will have previous experience in B2B and media sales, promoting and pitching to new and existing clients;
- Experience in cold calling/telesales and following up on potential leads;
- Able to self-manage and proactively take on new projects. Using your initiative to drive our brands and display perseverance to achieve monthly targets;
- Competitive nature with a high-level of attention to detail;
- A positive attitude and determination to succeed;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written – including the confidence to present new and exciting opportunities to clients over the phone and face-to-face;
- Knowledge of the horticultural industry (desirable).
Your primary location will be based from our office in Rustington however, you may need to travel to various locations to meet with clients/attend events, as per business requirements.
In return, we offer the following benefits & perks:
- Competitive salary plus commission;
- Monthly bonus incentive;
- Clean and modern working environment based in the centre of Rustington, with local shops, parking facilities and gyms;
- One-hour lunch break (Monday to Thursday), early finish on a Friday!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas Shutdown (3 days retained from annual leave);
- Pension scheme after qualifying period;
- Company away days, incentives and monthly performance meetings.
If you have the ability to work hard and want to progress, have a competitive nature and you are motivated by financial and non-financial reward, with lots of get up and go then we would love to hear from you.
These brands are fast moving, highly ambitious products and we are looking for like-minded people to assist in the successful growth of our company.
Eljays44’s policies ensure equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.