Rustington, West Sussex
Position: Marketing Executive
Reporting to: Directors
Location: Rustington, West Sussex
Average Working hours: 35 (Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:00, Friday 08:30 – 13:30)
Due to further expansion of our successful, vibrant brands Pro Landscaper Magazine (www.prolandscapermagazine.com)and FutureScape Event (www.futurescapeevent.com) that provide business information to the landscape sector, we are now looking to appoint an experienced Marketing Executive to provide consistent and professional interaction with our audiences across our brands.
We are a market leader and have high standards of presentation in everything we do. Our teams are committed to delivering highly valuable, inspiring and actionable content via printed magazines, websites, social media, events or exhibitions. Our total focus is on B2B communications and working closely with our clients to deliver quality and sustainable results.
Your role involves interacting with our audience by creating professional and consistent marketing materials (print and digital), running marketing campaigns and driving the marketing strategy for Eljays44 Ltd. This position will play a vital role in developing the business and as such will require you to be a part of our executive management team.
- To ensure all marketing content achieves the agreed standard; focusing on a set criteria for our branding and ensuring there is compliance with the required standard throughout all of our marketing activities and campaigns, both digital and printed media.
- To drive and increase awareness, visitor interaction, visitor growth, sales leads and reassure our clients about our quality and ensure they can see their benefits of supporting our brands.
- To support the Events Experience Coordinator and other team members with marketing related responsibilities.
- To support our new product development through marketing, writing briefs, press releases and sales presentations.
- To take ownership of our external presence at events, shows and public engagements. Ensuring consistency with our branding/image and message.
- To work with the executive management team to support the development of the businesses and help it achieve its objectives. You will be required to report information on our marketing activities and the team’s performance.
- To work closely with the Eljays44 events, content and sales teams
- To attend relevant industry events and meetings when required
- A real passion for making sure all marketing campaigns are completed correctly (design, layout, spelling and grammar) whilst complying with our brand and style – essential
- Experience/understanding of marketing through social media and SEO – essential
- Confident and positive approach to your work – essential
- High level of customer service – essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – essential
- Able to self-manage and proactively take on new projects from start to finish. Using your initiative to drive our brands and display perseverance to achieve deadlines – essential
- Meticulous attention to detail – essential
- Understanding of each marketing channel and how to best utilise it to get the best results – essential
- Ability to create engaging and attractive marketing materials – essential
- Knowledge of the horticultural industry – highly desirable
The primary location of this role is office-based however, you may need to travel to various locations to attend events, as per business requirements. On these occasions, longer working hours may be required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with development opportunities
- Clean and modern working environment based in the centre of Rustington, with local shops, parking facilities and gyms
- One-hour lunch break (Monday to Thursday), early finish on Friday
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas Shutdown (3 days retained from annual leave)
- Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Company away days and incentives
If you have the ability to work hard and want to lead a team within a prestigious and innovative organisation then we would love to hear from you. Our brands are fast moving, highly ambitious products and we are looking for like minded people to assist in the successful growth of our company.
Eljays44’s policies ensure equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.