Rustington, West Sussex
Position: Field Sales Executive
Location: Remote, based from our office in Rustington
Salary: The salary range for this role starts from £17,000 but depends on experience + Commission + Company car
Average Working hours: 35 (Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:00, Friday 08:30 – 13:30)
As industry leaders for both horticultural events and publications, Eljays44, are looking for an ambitious and driven Field Sales Executive to engage with our market and be the face of our successful brands. As a member of the Sales team you will have the opportunity to meet some of the most innovative and prestigious suppliers for the industry whilst promoting our brands and delivering a high level of customer service. You will have the opportunity to build your own leads and be at the forefront of this expanding sector.
You will be responsible for contacting potential clients over the phone and then arranging face-to-face appointments to promote sales advertising (print & digital) and industry leading events; attending events, networking and holding meetings to build our brands within the industry – maximising all revenue opportunities whilst delivering a professional, high quality level of customer service to all our clients.
- You will have previous experience in B2B and media sales, promoting and pitching to new and existing clients;
- Ability to influence and negotiate;
- Experience in field sales and following up on potential leads;
- Able to self-manage and proactively take on new projects. Using your initiative to drive our brands and display perseverance to achieve monthly targets;
- Competitive nature with a high-level of attention to detail;
- A positive attitude and determination to succeed;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written – including the confidence to present new and exciting opportunities to clients over the phone and face-to-face;
- Knowledge of the horticultural industry (desirable);
- Full UK driving licence (clean).
In return, we offer the following benefits & perks:
- Competitive salary plus commission;
- Company car;
- Monthly bonus incentive;
- Clean and modern working environment based in the centre of Rustington, with local shops, parking facilities and gyms;
- One-hour lunch break (Monday to Thursday), early finish on a Friday!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas Shutdown (3 days retained from annual leave);
- Pension scheme after qualifying period;
- Company away days, incentives and monthly performance meetings.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a passion for engaging with clients, building leads, and generating sales. We want you to be a part of our successful brands and take pride in the being the face of our business! – These brands are fast moving, highly ambitious products and we are looking for like-minded people to join us!
Eljays44’s policies ensure equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.