Rustington, West Sussex
Position: Digital Sales Manager
Location: Rustington, West Sussex
Salary: Excellent salary for the right person, plus commission scheme
Average Working hours: 35 (Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:00, Friday 08:30 – 13:30)
Pro Landscaper Magazine is looking for an experienced Digital Sales Manager to join our team and handle the digital sales for one of our most prestigious brands, www.prolandscapermagazine.com.
The role involves contacting potential clients over the phone and face-to-face, building relationships to promote digital advertising opportunities. You will be responsible for managing current client accounts but have a strong emphasis on growing our client base and new business development.
As part of your role you will interact customers via telephone and off-site consultations; attending events, networking and attending meetings to build our brand within the industry – maximising all revenue opportunities whilst delivering a professional, high quality level of customer service to all our clients.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience in cold calling/telesales
- Proven experience of B2B sales
- Experienced at working towards and exceeding targets
- You will be a quick leaner who displays initiative and can proactively take on new projects.
- Ability and understanding of writing proposals
- Experience in account management – attending face to face meetings throughout the year
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Fun, confident and positive attitude
- Digital marketing knowledge
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience using a CRM system
The primary location of this role is office-based however, you may need to travel to various locations to meet with clients/attend events, as per business requirements.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive commission scheme and bonus opportunities
- Clean and modern working environment based in the centre of Rustington, with local shops, parking facilities and gyms.
- One-hour lunch break (Monday to Thursday), early finish on a Friday!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas Shutdown (3 days retained from annual leave)
- Company sick pay scheme
- Annual leave increases based on career longevity
- Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Company away days, incentives and free lunch once a month during the team meeting.
- Access to discounted gym membership
If you have the ability to work hard and want to progress, have a competitive nature and you are motivated by financial and non-financial reward, with lots of get up and go then we would love to hear from you.
These brands are fast moving, highly ambitious products and we are looking for likeminded people to assist in the successful growth of our company.
Eljays44’s policies ensure equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the close date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.